Get Your Authority (MC/DOT/UCR)


Categories: ,


In the United States, freight brokers are required to have a license from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), which is a branch of the U.S. Department of Transportation. To obtain a license, you will need to pass a background check, pay a fee, and provide proof of surety bonding. You may also need to obtain other licenses or permits, depending on your location and the types of goods you will be transporting.

You need an LLC first so make sure you have yours created.

After you complete your order you will be taken to the form to fill out your information for your MC/DOT United Carrier Registration we cannot get you set up until this form is complete