Prime Flight Cargo remains open as an essential employer, delivering airfreight and cargo around the United States.
Do you want job stability with advancement opportunities? Are you looking for a job with guaranteed full-time hours and a team that contributes to world-class customer satisfaction? You found it! Don’t ignore this opportunity!!
We have job opportunities available for Full-Time Freight/Warehouse Agents located at the ONT airport in Ontario, CA. Experience preferred, but not required as training is provided. The Ontario Airport is a premier location in the Inland Empire. We offer internal promotion opportunities and a competitive wage.
Job description: Full-time Freight/Warehouse Agents perform a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing inbound and outbound airfreight, filling orders for shipment, building and breaking down freight, performing foreign object damage (“FOD”) inspections and organizing warehouse inventory.
- Consistently attend assigned shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, at times stressful.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Pass a background check, including criminal and employment, and a pre-employment drug test.
- At least 18 years of age.
- U.S. citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The pay rate listed on this post, is what the company reasonably expects to pay for this position. However, individual compensation may vary based on factors including qualifications, skills, competencies, education, and experience.
- Able to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds and to bend, lift, stretch, and reach below the waist and above the head.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a high noise environment.
- The warehouse is not air-conditioned but is fanned and ventilated
Employee benefit plans and 401K programs effective on the first of the month after completing 60 days of employment
Our work culture is:
Detail and safety-oriented with quality-focused customer satisfaction.
Diversified with strong team collaboration.
Performance focused on positive results.
Are you interested in working in an Airport environment, in an Aviation Job, or a related career? We have Cargo Jobs, Warehouse Jobs, Logistics Positions, and Package Handler Positions available within our Cargo locations. As part of a large network, employees also have access to advancement opportunities across the U.S. including Baggage Handler, Ground Handler Jobs, management positions, and various other Airport Positions.
Join our team today!
$17 an hour