Seeking a Freight Agent to join our team!
As a Freight/Warehouse Agent, you will perform a variety of duties inside our warehouse, including loading, sorting and unloading packages, organizing inventory, filling requested orders for shipment, and building and breaking down Amazon and USPS freight. No experience is required for this position, as we offer paid training.
- $19/ hour
- 12:30AM- 10:30AM
- Receive and process inbound and outbound air freight
- Organize warehouse inventory
- Build and break down freight
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in schedule when needed
- Able to work with little-to-no supervision
- Must be able to complete a federal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a high noise environment
7425 N.E. Air Trans Way, Suite 200,
Portland, OR 97218
We hope you are interested in joining our growing team and invite you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
$19 an hour