Interested in joining the TGF family? Great because Tallgrass Freight Co. is actively hiring! We are looking for experienced Freight Brokers / Freight Agents interested in a remote commission-based freight sales opportunity. Our Freight Agents have the freedom to be their own boss receiving a high commission split, mentoring and back office support.
- 2+ years of cradle to grave experience
- Manage book of business
- Handle all operations and communication with customers and carriers
Responsibilities (Freight Broker / Freight Agent):
- Manage current customers while developing relationships in order to grow customer base.
- Professional collaboration and coordination with shippers, carriers and dispatchers.
Benefits (Freight Broker / Freight Agent):
- Generous uncapped commissions
- High percentage splits (no waiting on the customer to pay Tallgrass Freight Company first)
- Back office support
- No start up cost or non-compete
- One stop CRM to handle all customers, carriers, and reporting
- Access to ~15,000 carriers with fast set-up of new contract carriers
- Lead database
- Full visibility to your shipments, carrier costs, customer costs as well as your commissions
- Reporting tools to effectively run your business
- Benefits available
Company Overview: *Tallgrass Freight Company is a full-service logistics solution provider since 2012 with operations throughout the United States. Recognized by Inc. 500 as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Consistently ranked Top 10 for Kansas City's Fastest Growing Companies & Best Places to Work.
Freight Broker – Freight Agent – Remote, Independent Agent (1099)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20,000.00 – $1,000,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Commission pay
- In order to be considered for a position at Tallgrass Freight, Co., please complete the following short, 2-question Survey. https://go.apply.ci/s/M37E3zF8lj
- Do you currently serve as a Freight Broker or Freight Agent with cradle to grave experience? If yes, for how long?
- If no, do you have prior experience serving as a Freight Broker or Freight Agent? If yes, please provide your dates of service.
- What is your average total monthly revenue?
- How many loads per week are you responsible for cradle to grave?
- Do you have an existing non-compete or non-solicit?
- Do you have 1+ years of experience building and managing a book of business more than $10,000?
Work Location: Remote