Lionhart Transportation is looking for a Freight Broker to join our dynamic team. Lionhart Transportation is a full-service freight brokerage that provides the best service and support to our clients. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the business and looking to grow their career with us.
- Manage and service clients by providing superior customer service, managing freight shipments, coordinating freight shipments, and providing freight shipment solutions.
- Work with clients to find the best solutions for their needs.
- Provide freight information to clients in a timely manner.
- Work with clients to provide freight information to drivers and carriers.
- Manage transportation of goods and services from origin to destination in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain accurate records of all shipments in accordance with company procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, drivers, customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must have experince being a freight broker or agent ( dont need a book of work but would be a plus )
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $51,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Charleston, SC 29418: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
$51,000 – $62,000 a year
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!