Are you experienced in freight-brokering? Do you love working with people and building relationships? Are you looking for a fast-paced, high-energy role where you will be continuously making an impact on the logistics supply chain every day?
If so, we are looking for you to join our team as a Freight Broker!
We are ACEO Transport Solutions a for hire, 48 States and Canada Trucking/Brokerage Company with and our various types of equipment, we meet any trucking need our customers have. We are the preferred carrier of some of the largest and most demanding shippers in the country, while also giving the expedited service that smaller companies require.
We believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose and don’t just offer jobs, we offer careers. Our team-centric approach emphasizes a dedication to serving our customers with excellence in all we do. Here, you will find a high-energy work environment that balances individual success along with the joy of winning as a team.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
· Passion: We love what we do and strive to be one of the best trucking companies and freight brokering companies in the nation.
· Experience: With over 35 years of industry experience, we have seen the ups and downs of the trade and are prepared for anything that we may encounter.
· Diligence: People rely on us to do amazing things and we maintain the highest standards with our service, equipment and most importantly, our people.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
· Build relationships with new and existing customers and find solutions for the customer’s needs through our freight services
· Develop and grow relationships with transportation companies and assist in optimizing their fleet.
· Become the primary contact for trucking company key personnel (i.e. owner-operators, dispatchers, and drivers), and maintain constant contact with carriers to secure additional truck capacity and manage existing business agreements while sourcing/negotiate market appropriate rates.
- Ensure shipment details are accurately communicated and tracked in the system.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· You have at least a High School Diploma and 2+ years freight management experience and 1+ year customer service experience
· You’re able to occasionally work outside of business hours as needed
· You know that the customer is our #1 priority, and always go above and beyond to ensure their happiness.
· You navigate ambiguity well and champion continuous improvement and innovative approaches to problem solving when challenges arise.
· Your ability to communicate with others helps clearly and concisely you easily connect with others and build relationships.
ON OUR TEAM, YOU’LL ENJOY
· Competitive compensation with uncapped potential – $45k – $200k!
· Our collaborative and positive culture sets us apart. We are here to help each other every single day!
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Great opportunities to grow within our company
· And so much more!
Are you ready to take the next step forward in your career and join our team? APPLY NOW for immediate consideration – we can’t wait to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
$45,000 – $200,000 a year