Good Energy Worldwide is actively seeking dispatchers with at least 1 year of proven experience. Compensation is percentage based with the potential to earn $36,000-$45,000/year.
Dispatcher / Load Coordinator Responsibilities:
Locating, negotiating and booking loads for dry van, flat bed and power only trucks
Communicating load information to drivers
Communicating with brokers and shippers
Completing carrier packets
Obtaining clear and legible proof of deliveries from drivers
Ensuring loads are delivered on time and safely
Dispatcher / Load Coordinator Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience as a dispatcher or freight agent
- Must have a computer with access to high-speed internet
- Must have a smart phone, fax, printer and scanner
- Must be motivated and articulate
- Must be a “people person”
How To Apply:
To apply for a dispatcher position with Good Energy Worldwide, email your resume to [email protected].
$36,000 – $45,000 a year
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!