United States Army and become a certified Cargo Specialist who transfers or supervises the transfer of passengers and cargo to and from air, land, and water transport by manual and mechanical methods. This is not a civilian contractor position.
No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Cargo handling expert for everything the Army moves by land, sea, or air.
- Ensure the Army receives supplies, weapons, the mail, and equipment on a daily basis all over the world
- Trained in cargo documentation, the securing of cargo, and learn how to load and unload cargo manually or by operating material handling equipment like cranes and forklifts
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- No felonies (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass (ASVAB) .
$45,000 – $54,000 a year
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!