Reinsfelder Inc. is searching for experienced Freight Agents with a book of business to join our ever growing team. As a freight agent/broker, you will serve as a liaison between shippers and carriers.
Our freight agents will be marketing to attract new customers, pair customers with Reinsfelder Inc., and book orders to line up shipments for transport.
Work from home for this COMMISION based position.
As a Reinsfelder Freight Agent, you will be expected to be able to perform the following with proven results:
• Perform freight services according to Reinsfelder Inc. and government regulations.
• Plan and coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules.
• Work with Shippers, Reinsfelder Inc. and Dispatchers to manage the schedules.
• Track and report shipment status to customers.
• Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests, and develop new sales strategies to improve business.
• Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Respond to customer concerns and queries professionally.
• Maintain positive and productive relationship with customers.
• Provide special discounts and promotions to customers.
• Contact current and potential customers for new business opportunities.
• Ensure that freight paperwork is completed and approved before transportation.
• Maintain freight files and customer receipts for reference purposes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Commission pay
• 8 hour shift
• Choose your own hours
• Monday to Friday