Website North40 Outfitters
To tell the story of North 40 Outfitters is to tell a success story of the people of the Northwest. We do what we love, and love what we do because we’re passionate. We’re dedicated. We give it all we’ve got and then we get up in the morning and do it all over again. We’re farmers and ranchers. We’re barrel racers and river chasers. We’re honest. We’re helpful. And our families, our friends, and our communities are everything. This is us. This is who we are. It’s what we do every day.
- Embrace Authenticity
- Encourage Transparency
- Promote Learning
- Build Trust
- Earn Respect
- Deliver Value
- Serve Our Customers
North 40 Outfitters in Coeur d’Alene, ID, is looking to hire a knowledgeable and self-motivated individual to join our team as a full-time Freight Associate. We believe that each team member plays a vital role in the success of our company, and we are looking for authentic and enthusiastic people who love our lifestyle and believe in service before self. Do you have a background in retail? Would you like to work for a company that prides itself on being a resource for the community? If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
This sales position in Freight earns a competitive wage, as well as a rewarding work environment, and generous benefits and perks such as paid holidays, a 401(k) option, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and a phenomenal employee discount on all products North 40 sells. If you want to be a part of a team that values hard work and authenticity, we want to talk to you.
North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
- Willingness to share credit, work with others in a team environment, and define success collectively rather than individually
- Ability to take initiative, embrace change, and learn new things
- Drive to be dependable, and to perform well against the expectations of the role
- Excellent customer service skills, providing our North 40 guests with phenomenal customer service
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with individuals on a regular basis
- Computer knowledge/experience
- Retail stocking and merchandising a plus
- Ability to multitask and take on different responsibilities when necessary
- Physical ability to lift and carry up 25 to 35 lbs. frequently and over that amount occasionally; reaching above shoulder height with up to 5-15 lbs. occasionally; spending up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving and occasionally kneeling on carpeted/concrete surfaces; repetitive motion
- Use of forklifts, pallet jacks, ladders, and rolling staircases. Consistent adherence to safety standards
- Ability to work Monday – Saturday, 5am – 2pm
- Understanding of correct lifting and loading techniques
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE AN FREIGHT ASSOCIATE AT NORTH 40?
As a Freight Associate at North 40, you’ll need to be a dedicated self-starter who can motivate people and doesn’t mind a challenge. North 40 is looking for someone who has a real passion for providing exemplary customer service and can help their team in providing the best solutions for our guest’s needs. As our Freight Associate, you will be responsible for outstanding customer service and knowledge of store merchandise and retail sales. If you can handle our fast-paced, demanding environment and want to make an impact in your workplace, we want to talk to you! The ability to work with others within an extremely fast-paced environment is crucial.
WORK SCHEDULE FOR A FREIGHT ASSOCIATE
This full-time position requires the ability to work all scheduled shifts between the hours of Mon-Sat 5 am to 5 pm. This shift can include working weekends and certain holidays and will require flexibility in scheduling based on business needs.
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.