Website Ascent Specialized
Outside Sales Agent – Transportation Logistics
Unique opportunity for an experienced Transportation Sales/Booking Agent.
Are you an Outside Sales Agent working to expand your business? Are operations a hindrance to your growth? Ascent Specialized is looking to partner with Outside Sales Transportation Agents in need of dispatch support, in order to grow your business. Ascent Specialized will take on your operations, so you can focus on taking care of your customers and booking more freight.
Ascent has been named 28th place on the 2023 Top 100 Logistics Companies,
13th on the 2023 Top Freight Brokerage Firms, and 2023 Newsweek Top 100 Trustworthy Companies in America.
Partner with a trusted and highly experienced dispatch team to take your business to the next level.
- Air Cargo
- Border Crossing
- Dry Van
- Heavy Haul
- Project Freight
- Competitive commission-based compensation.
- Flexible schedule and remote work location.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced and trusted team of industry experts.
- Access to +20,000 Vetted Carrier Network
We’re looking for agents who:
- Outstanding transportation sales ability
- At least 6 months of freight sales and broker experience
- Have an established customer base of active shippers
- Must be able to manage full life cycle of customer freight
- Have an existing customer base
This is a commission-based 1099 independent contractor position
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.