Website RPM EXPEDITE USA
We are looking for a responsible Logistics Coordinator (Dispatcher) to join our growing team. Our customers consist of mainly dry van and refrigerated tractor-trailers combinations. This position plays a significant role in carrying out the company’s vision. The candidate must possess a strong communication and multi-tasking set of skills to assist in managing the daily workflow of the Logistics Department. This role will be accountable for coordinating loads with truck drivers, brokers, and shippers, to ensure meeting your department goals. In this fast-paced business, your growth potential is virtually unlimited, your dedication and motivation will let you grow as much as you allow yourself to grow!
- Develop full truckload business
- Work with team in sales direction
- Support goals and policy of team
- Track all loads brokered and update with POD
- Manage up to 15 assigned trucks (trucks are assigned to each dispatcher)
- Utilize our technology to book freight through load boards in the spot market.
- Intensive use of phone and emails
- Search for the best available loads in the market to meet the customers’ expectations
- Negotiate the best rate possible with brokers and shippers
- Complete broker/carrier agreements on behalf of clients
- Coordinate and dispatch truck loads in a timely manner
- Confirm schedule appointments with shipper and receiver
- Work closely with truck drivers and assist them as problems arise
- Assist drivers with locating destinations to make sure they arrive on time
- Monitor daily progress of drivers
- Maintain constant communication as to the status of load with all parties
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as needed
Qualifications and skills:
- 1-3 years of truckload brokerage sales experience
- Sense of urgency and deadline driven
- Ability to negotiate
- Develop business relationships quickly with ability to maintain profitable business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.