Website AviGrif Logistics
Our logistics company is looking for an experienced and dedicated Freight Broker Sales Agent to join our
team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill,s and passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value Sales Agents who are passionate about growing existing accounts while proactively pursuing new
accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal customer support team is a must.
As you meet with clients and prospects, it will be your responsibility to not only shine a light on a prospect’s supply chain inefficiencies and offer catered business solutions but to also represent our company in a professional manner that will highlight our company values.
- Educating customers about our shipping solutions
- Conducting research on customers that have a need for our services
- Cold calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
- Qualifying prospects for size, complexity, and overall fit for our company
- Using Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain, or a related field preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in transportation, logistics, sales, or a related field required.
- Must have a established book of business (shipping customers)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
- Hours: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Position Type: Inside/Outside Sales
- Wage/Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & 401k.
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Company Workstation (Laptop, Cell Phone, Marketing Materials, etc.)
- Can work from home
- Flexible work schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.