Traylor Transpo LLC is a leader in the transportation and logistics industry and specializes in power only shipments. We are seeking creative, dynamic, and passionate Sales Agent to join our team. The typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to handle potential client inquiries, building productive relationships using our tools and resources. Additionally, you will be responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of TraylorTranspo, LLC. This position will conduct cold calls and visit prospects.
APPLY AT https://jobs.gusto.com/postings/traylortranspo-sales-agent-hybrid-commission-0745ec7f-5e02-46ef-8290-e6daea5e87c1
1. Be knowledgeable about the products and services
2. Handle potential client inquiries
3. Answer any questions or concerns
4. Handle multi-line dialer System
5. Participate in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
6. Work effectively and communicate clearly with other employees
7. Handle changing deadlines and priorities
8. Document and update potential client records
9. Transfer potential clients live to senior representatives for consultation
10. Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
11. Other duties as assigned
No supervisory responsibilities. Works under general supervision: standard practices allow work to proceed with regularly schedules check-ins. Work is reviewed upon completion.
Education and/or Experience
High School Degree (GED) OR prior work experience in transportation and logistics industry. Prior experience in sales, customer service, or appointment setting.
Other Skills and Abilities
· Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
· High call volume or appointment setting experience preferred
· Self-starter, driven personality with an entrepreneurial mindset
· Ability to build rapport with clients quickly over the phone
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Positive and professional demeanor, extroverted and outgoing
· Strong organizational skills that enable you to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Creative, organized, and personable
· Ideal candidate will enjoy a collaborative environment
· Punctual, reliable, and nimble
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures
Fluent English languages skills – reading, writing, and spoken. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as training guides and SOPs. Spanish is a plus. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Comfortable with Gmail and willingness to learn Google Workspace (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) is required. Knowledge of Ring Central and TMS is a plus
This is sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: reaching, sitting, lifting (≤25 pounds), finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Well-lit, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting. Attire is business casual and/or Company Shirts.
Required to come to the Office in Dallas, TX as needed (1 day per week) (less than 15%).
Required to travel to sales meetings (25%)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- COMMISSION ONLY
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Dallas, TX 75226
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.