Website Volta Logistics Inc.
Our Coordinators are the foundation of our organization. This position gives entry level opportunity to learn the shipping and transportation industry. This is a full-time position with a path for advancement within the company.
Daily tasks will include:
- Schedule Load pick-up and delivery appointments
- Manage customer shipments
- Manage load documents
- Data entry
- Maintain vendor files
- Assist sales team with a variety of tasks
- Answer high volume phone calls
- Heavy email volume
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational abilities
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to excellence
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to grow with an innovative company
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
$36000.00 to $75000.00 / year
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Who you will meet:
Where is the apply button?
Instead of receiving applications online, the employer would like candidates to RSVP and come in during the date and time provided. If you’re interested, please RSVP and we’ll let them know you’re coming!
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit directtointerview.indeed.com.