Website CCC Logistics, INC.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Freight Agent/Dispatcher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the logistics and transportation industry, with experience in Customer Service and managing a book of business.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with shippers, carriers, and customers
- Rate negotiation with both customers and carriers for greatest profitability
- Coordinate all aspects of the transportation process including but not limited to dispatching, tracking and delivery
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all shipments and transactions
- Collaboration with other team members and departments to ensure on time delivery of all shipments in an efficient manner
Compensation: Pay based on experience
Job location: Caldwell, ID
Work schedule: 7AM – 5PM Monday through Friday; Rotating Remote On-Call Weekends
- Experience and competency in Transportation and Brokerage
- Proficency with computers and technology (ie: MS Office Suite, Apple and Android Products, email and telephone communications)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Personal attributes: Professional, ability to multitask, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, result-driven
How to Apply
Contact: [email protected] PH: 208-901-2605
Information to provide: Resume, Contact Information, Minimum 3 Professional References
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Caldwell, ID 83605: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have prior experience in Logistics/Transportation?
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.