Website AmeriLogis Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Freight Broker Agent to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating contracts, managing freight shipments, and ensuring that all goods are delivered safely and on time. Book of business is preffered. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the freight industry, excellent communication skills, and the ability to negotiate with carriers and customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a fast-paced and growing organization.
- Negotiate freight rates with customers and carriers.
- Maintain relationships with carriers and shippers.
- Monitor the delivery of freight to ensure on-time delivery.
- Track shipments and update customers on the status of their orders.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide customer service to shippers and carriers.
- Resolve any issues that arise during the shipment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $66,226.00 – $78,598.00 per year
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Logistics (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.