Website Beemac Logistics
Who We’re Looking For: This is a 1099 position with a starting salary commensurate with experience designed for a current Freight Broker. The ideal candidate wants the benefit of working remotely (from anywhere) and having assets to back you up. So If you’re currently working for a non-asset based firm that values numbers more than your professional development…you should apply! We not only offer access to full-scale assets, but also operational support.
- You have minimum of one-year experience as a broker/transportation solutions provider (or similar) with an established customer base.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset who desires full range support for building your book of business and maximizing your potential.
- You provide excellent customer service and are an effective communicator who is easily accessible.
- You excel at and enjoy managing relationships with customers.
- You are savvy at negotiating rates based on market conditions.
- You are a naturally motivated and skilled salesperson who is driven to build your book by acquiring new customers and carriers daily.
- You are a creative thinker who enjoys a competitive, team-based atmosphere.
- You are a strong multi-tasker who is adept at navigating multiple computer systems.
- You have experience using CRM and TMS systems (McLeod).
- You are familiar with using KPI’s as a measure of performance and accountability.
- You must be able to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- You are driven by a high moral and ethical compass.
What Beemac can provide for you:
- On demand access to our internal network of nearly 600 trucks in addition to our nearly 40,000-plus carrier partners.
- As a full-scope logistics provider, we offer warehousing, pipe yards, port services, transloading and materials handling.
- We boast over 550 power units along with rail services, barge, ocean, air and LTL capabilities.
- We offer CRM protection over your accounts.
- Commissions will be paid out on billing date.
- We will take the operations out of your hands and provide you with operational support at no expense to you!
· Competitive salary pay commensurate with experience
· Unlimited commission potential
· Work remotely from anywhere you choose
· Play a part in the success of a growing company
· Laptop provided if you do not have one
2023 & 2022 Accomplishments:
- Top 500 Largest For-Hire Carriers by Freight Waves 2023.
- Ranked 60th Top Freight Brokerage Firms in the U.S. by Transport Topics 2023.
- Ranked in the “Top 20” Flatbed/Heavy Specialized Carrier in the U.S. by Transport Topics 2022.
- Ranked 18th in the 2022 Pittsburgh Business Times “Fast 50” Award.
- Named a winner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s “Top Workplaces 2022” Award.
- Ranked No. 2552 on the Inc. 5000 list 2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you currently under the restraints of a non-compete and/or non-solicit from a current or previous employer?
- Do you currently have a book of business with customers that you are actively moving freight?
- If you do have a book of business, what is the average monthly gross profit (margin) you are earning?
- Freight Brokerage: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.