Website Exodus Quality Logistics
As a freight broker agent you will be serving as a liaison between shippers and carriers to secure transportation of goods and cargo.
Work will be remote so we expect:
1. A High Degree of Professionalism
2. An Impeccable Degree of Honesty
3. A Good Knowledge of the Trucking Industry
4. Excellent Organizational and Computer Skills
5. Already have potential shippers in contact with prior to hiring
As a Broker Agents you will:
Do marketing to attract new customers
Pair customers with freight carriers
Book orders and line carriers up for loading
You will be provided all the proper resources, tools, and training necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50,980.19 – $154,225.91 per year
4 hour shift
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Logistics: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.