Website Exodus Quality Logistics
As a freight broker agent you will be serving as a liaison between shippers and carriers to secure transportation of goods and cargo.
Work will be remote so we expect:
1. A High Degree of Professionalism
2. An Impeccable Degree of Honesty
3. A Good Knowledge of the Trucking Industry
4. Excellent Organizational and Computer Skills
5. Already have potential shippers in contact with prior to hiring
As a Broker Agents you will:
- Do marketing to attract new customers
- Pair customers with freight carriers
- Book orders and line carriers up for loading
You will be provided all the proper resources, tools, and training necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50,980.19 – $154,225.91 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.