Website MBN Transportation and Logistics, LLC
Company Overview: MBN Transportation and Logistics, LLC are a non-asset freight licensed brokerage firm. As a licensed broker we serve as an intermediary between shippers and carriers. We are expanding and are looking for experienced Freight Agents interested in a remote commission-based opportunity who hold a book of business and have been working in the industry for at least one year.
- 1+ years of cradle to grave experience (previous broker agent experience required)
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Be driven to build your book of business by acquiring new customers and carriers daily
- Manage book of business
- Provide excellent customer service
- Build relationships with clients and understand their needs and preferences.
- Handle all operations and communication with customers and carriers
- A High Degree of Professionalism & Honesty
- A Good Knowledge of the Trucking Industry
- Excellent Organizational and Computer Skills
Responsibilities (Freight Agent):
- Negotiate with freight owners, shippers/or carriers to establish rates and charges.
- Maintain knowledge of rates, rules, and regulations and ensure compliance with respect to all applicable regulations.
- Manage current customers while developing relationships to grow customer base.
- Professional collaboration and coordination with shippers, carriers and dispatchers.
- Conduct marketing to attract new customers
What we offer
- Generous uncapped commissions
- Back office support
- No start up cost
- Access to company’s software TMS with Truckstop load board access with no hidden fees
- One stop CRM to handle all customers, carriers, and reporting
- Access to ~15,000 carriers with fast set-up of new carriers
- Full visibility to your shipments, carrier costs, customer costs as well as your commissions
- Reporting tools to effectively run your business
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Flexible Schedules
- Top Commission pay: up to $200,00 annually
Work Location: Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Logistics (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.