Website Logistics in Vision Enterprises Inc
We have exciting new opportunities for Freight Brokers to join our brokerage team.
Specific job functions will include but not limited to:
- Possess the ability to make successful business relationships
- Lead direct truckload sales for both dedicated and spot markets
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- A customer oriented attitude
- A strong knowledge of North American freight movements and modes
The focus of this role is brokering and coordinating of loads however duties will include but not limited to:
- Obtain new business connections and manage customer inquiries
- Obtain and negotiate competitive rates
- Prepare all necessary documents involved in transporting cargo
- Track & Trace with support from other team members
- Form mutually beneficial carrier/broker relationships
Successful applicants must have a solid understanding of the transportation industry, minimum of four years in freight brokerage and or freight sales experience. Existing customer portfolio is REQUIRED.
Logistics In Vision Enterprises offers a highly competitive compensation plan and bonus incentives.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume by email.
- Freight Brokering: 3-4 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Offices are located all over US, possibility to work remotely.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Monday to Friday
Job Type: Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.