M&F is a family-owned and family-oriented company that is committed to maintaining a workplace which celebrates and rewards teamwork.
We’re growing and have a need for people with an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and a drive to push themselves to learn and innovate. The construction industry is an ever-changing and challenging career path. At M&F you will have the chance to build your future.
Benefits include a 401(k) plan, healthcare and paid vacations.
We are currently seeking a reliable Dispatcher who will serve as the first point of contact and communication for incoming concrete and delivery orders. The Dispatcher will be responsible for receiving requests, transmitting messages, and tracking concrete orders and vehicles. The ideal candidate will be able to remain calm during stressful situations and have excellent communication skills.
The ability to multi-task is essential and you must be willing and able to take appropriate action with little supervision. The primary role for this position is to enable all parties involved to communicate well by ensuring the right people have been contacted and that all information is shared in an accurate and timely fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to receive and record information for all concrete order and deliver calls.
- Decisiveness, willingness to address problems and make requests by communicating with the necessary parties or providing solutions.
- Work includes receiving deliveries and dispatching orders for products.
- Solid multitasking skills and ability to prioritize calls according to urgency.
- Familiarity with necessary equipment, including phone, and computer, to dispatch personnel, vehicles, or field units to appropriate locations.
- Follow through to watch progress and assure timely assistance by monitoring the route and status of field units.
- Knowledgeable at all times, providing field units with vital information about orders, traffic, obstacles, and requirements.
- Basic data entry skills needed to use computer system to maintain logs and records of calls.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dispatcher experience.
- Rapid and accurate typing with experience in data entry preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of procedures and guidelines to maintain compliance during situations.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Intentional, active listener with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong character, sound judgement, a level head, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit mfbuild.com.