Website First Transit
Are you interested in becoming a Dispatcher?
Now is your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit is looking for a Metro Mobility Dispatcher in Saint Paul, Mn. Our dispatchers are an integral part of daily operations. Dispatchers assure all routes are filled as assigned and bus operators are provided with timely instructions and responses to requests for operational information throughout the day. This position also responds to customer and team inquiries. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
Our Dispatchers will enjoy:
- $16.50/ HR
- A comprehensive benefits package with medical, vision, dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Team-oriented Environment
- Paid Vacation/ PTO
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement
Our Dispatchers are responsible for:
- Reviewing route performance and responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Selling bus passes
- Overseeing road service assigned carriers by tracking trip performance metrics and route efficiency
- Daily reports and clerical duties
- Directing calls internally
- Acting as liaison between the carrier and emergency services.
To qualify as a Dispatcher, you’ll need:
- 1 year of customer service, dispatch, or scheduling experience
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem-solving abilities
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering- That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit apply.firstgroupcareers.com.