Website Dirt Busters House Cleaning
As part of the applicant process, we would like to ask you to find 6-7 uninterrupted minutes to take a survey. We want to ensure you are a good fit for us and we want to be a good fit for you. We want this to be a win-win situation and most importantly, we want you to love coming to work every day. Only applications that complete the assessment will be considered for hire.
Dirt Busters House Cleaning was founded with the goal of giving our customers consistently high quality residential cleaning, great value, and dependable service. At Dirt Busters House Cleaning, we pride ourselves in cultivating a forward thinking and community driven culture that thrives on collaboration, honesty and transparency. This family style culture motivates our employees to do their very best and has given us a great reputation amongst our large customer base since our founding in 2001 – check out our reviews on Yelp!
- Be Kind
- Be A Team Player
- Own It!
Logistics Manager Position:
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be the logistical wizard behind our operation. Working directly with the Operations manager, technicians and customers to optimize recurring schedules and maintain the ideal capacity of maximum available job hours.
Does this describe YOU?
- Team-player mentality
- Effective at executing projects & accomplishing goals
- Values accuracy & follow-through
- Sense of urgency when completing work
- Consistent, reliable & accurate
- Enjoys accountability & requires minimal supervision
- High degree of multitasking ability – you don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Detail oriented – you have a knack for solving puzzles and catching mistakes or potential problems.
- Tech Savvy – you enjoy learning new technology and can quickly adapt to new software programs or platforms.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Handling the scheduling for 60+ Home Cleaning Technicians’ job assignments. We service over 100 homes everyday and are continuously growing!
- Managing the dispatch calendar in all aspects
- Route the schedule for each day
- Find ways to improve efficiency
- Maximize the schedule
- Contact clients with changes or when preferred tech is not available
- Manage last minute cancellations by charging customers and making changes
- Contact techs with any changes
- Make changes if a tech calls out or needs the day off
- Send 3 Day before reminders
- Notify management if needing to hire
- Manage tickets
- Same techs going to the same homes (consistency)
- Ensure correct balance of tier three with A players vrs B and C players
- Manage all reschedule requests
- Manage availability calendar
- Assist with phones
- 2-4 years of logistics experience required
- At Least 4 years Customer service experience required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy – Loves technology and can quickly navigate through any software, platform and programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.