The dispatcher provides support to the driver to ensure patients are taken in a safe and timely manner to and from their appts.
1. Coordinates drivers according to customer requests and in compliance with DOT regulations and company rules.
2. Communicates with patients to determine driver demand and driving schedules. Notifies drivers of assignments and enters assignment data into a computer database.
3. Requires 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
4. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
5. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
6. Performs a variety of tasks.
7. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
2. Excellent customer service. Must interact with patients in a respectful and amicable manner
3. Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights
4. Adhere to all Company policies
5. Safety Management
6. Customer Focus
7. Tracking Budget Expenses
8. Management Proficiency
10. Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
11. Energy Level
12. People Skills
13. Creating a Safe, Effective Environment.
14. Two to three years of related work experience
15. Experience working with elderly patients.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two to three years of related work experience
- Experience working with elderly patients.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.convivacareers.com.