Website United Rentals, Inc.
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As a Dispatcher at United Rentals, you will be tasked with organizing the daily dispatch of equipment for the branch in a safe and timely manner. Without you, our customers cannot meet their operational needs, and that’s why we seek a professional with integrity who respects and understand the demands of the job.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make you an asset to our branch and entire organization. If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunities.
Additional duties include the following:
- Schedule drivers and organize dispatch of all equipment for the branch
- Assist in taking customer telephone orders for deliveries, pickups and service
- Arrange for all emergency field repairs
- Answer customer calls and review driver schedules in order to fulfill customer requests
- Assist Inside Sales team as needed
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Technical knowledge of DOT/Federal Motor Carrier rules and regulations
- Diligent attention to safety
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of United Rentals’ policies and procedures.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What’s in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Non-Full Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
- Offered for full time roles, non-full time eligibility in select provinces.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.