Website DC Logistics LLC
HIRING Dispatcher IMMEDIATELY!!
*** Health Benefits
*** Great Earnings Opportunity
***Home on time
With years of experience, a dedicated staff, and up-to-date technology, DC Logistics has an extensive profile of services readily available that include: Warehousing and distribution, full truckloads, less-than-truckloads, custom invoicing and auditing, optimization and engineering solutions, as well as packaging and shipping supplies. Our experience, complete understanding of the market, and outstanding carrier relationships, allow DC Logistics to tailor its services to fit your specific needs. DC Logistics provides a “service first” attitude with integrity and reliability; always striving to exceed the expectations of any customer.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance. DC Logistics contributes 75% towards cost of employee and dependents.
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions at 25% of your first 6% deferral rate
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance policy of $50,000
- Voluntary medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts Voluntary employee, spouse, and child life and AD&D insurance plans
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Provides administrative support to busy dispatch operations team.
- Maintain and perform data entry as directed
- Files paperwork and helps within dispatch office as needed
- Communicates with drivers and other employees as requested by operation team
- Answers incoming calls and routes to appropriate department or assists drivers as needed
- Compile, sort, copy and file records of all office activities, business transactions and other activities
- Open, sort and route incoming paperwork to appropriate department
- Performs additional duties as directed by management.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years – Experience in Transportation Field or similar environment
- 2 Years – Computer literacy – utilizing Microsoft office suite
*Experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 Years– Experience working in a professional office environment
- 2 Years – Experience working in Position
- High School diploma
- Experience may include a combination of work experience and education
This position focuses on the following key drivers of success for DC Logistics:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve oneself through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly with co-workers, management and other departments as needed.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Ability to sit for extended periods of the day
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to walk the warehouse occasionally as required
DC Logistics Company is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.