Website Pitney Bowes
As Dispatch Associate for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
You are a performance driven person who ensure the quality of our service is being achieved. You are passionate about helping the company meet their mailing productivity standards
- Monitor the quality of the mail prior to processing and before dispatching.
- Ensure that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, over weights, correct zip codes, and not stuck together.
- Coordinate drivers to ensure all deliveries are completed and on time.
- Monitor drivers coming into the facility and leaving the facility for the Post Office to ensure they are meeting scheduled route times.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers regarding orders to be picked up.
- Assist in the Metering, Bulk mail, or Barcode departments between deliveries.
- Review pickup slips for piece counts and communicate piece counts to the Job Cost Administrator.
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Dispatch Associate, you have:
- Strong organization, customer service, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Knowledge of presort mailing business.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend with or without accommodation.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. with or without accommodation.
- Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- Based on operational need you must be able to work overtime, which may include weekends, holidays and/or a different shift with limited or no advance notice.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit careers.pitneybowes.com.