Website MacAllister Machinery
This position provides efficient administrative support to the Transportation Department. This includes processing customer orders, placing equipment orders, and maintaining information regarding stock availability.
- Monitor and maintain information regarding order status, inventory accuracy, and stock availability for all transportation parts and equipment
- Issue Purchase Orders for new and used equipment, and attachments
- Interface with customers, vendors, manufacturer, and team members
- Provide accurate availability of equipment, orders and dealer install components
- Receive New and Used equipment into inventory
- Prepare necessary paperwork for new and used sales
- Report sales data to appropriate manufacturers and register any applicable warranties with the appropriate manufacturers
- Generate invoices for new and used buses
- Coordinate delivery of new and used buses
- Track and ensure all money due to company from vendors and customers is collected
- Special projects or other duties as required
- Publish departments weekly sale/promotion on departments website
- Code vendor invoices to provide to accounting
- No formal responsibility for supervising others
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of experience performing administrative tasks in sales or office environment
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with a business related concentration
- 5 or more years of experience performing administrative tasks in sales or office environment
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.