Website Franklin Corporation
• Drives tractor/trailers in a safe and correct manner by adhering to all regulations (e.g., company, local, state, and federal).
• Transports trailers to appropriate destinations in an accurate and timely manner.
• Tells management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper procedures.
• Operates tractor/trailer in a safe and correct manner. Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance. • Maintain trailers by inspecting to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Utilize warehouse management systems (e.g., yard management system, radio) to move trailers to designated locations within the yard.
• Ensure quality by maintaining records, logs, and forms, including any forms required by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
• Operate tractor/trailer unit safely by adhering to all safety requirements, including placing trailers in designated locations.
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.