Website SageBeans RPO
Job Title: Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Manager
Location: Kent, WA
Manages all shipping and receiving related duties and controls policies and procedures related to the warehouse operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Oversees and manages daily shipping and receiving activity
· Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
· Coordinates with other internal teams, such as sales and purchasing, to ensure timely receipts and delivery
· Negotiates agreements with freight carriers
· Communicates with customer appointed freight forwarders
· Manages customs broker relationships
· Oversees compliance with ITAR, EAR and AES regulations and requirements
· Manages safety compliance (OSHA)
· Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
· Forklift Certification -Standing and Seated Operation
· Certified Hazmat Training
· Manages employees
· Responsible for the coordination and evaluation of the department
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
· Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
· High School diploma required.
· College education preferred.
· English and Spanish speaking
· Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business information.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Proficiency in word/Excel/Logistics Exp
- Customary physical demands for warehouse environment, including:
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Able to use tools as hammer, crow bars and drills
- Ability to load, pack and strap boxes and crates
- Customary warehouse environment, including fluctuating temperatures based on weather conditions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Aerospace Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Warehouse Inventory Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Shipping and Receiving Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Forklift Certification (Required)
- One location
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.