Website Shiplux LLC
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED FREIGHT SHIPPING BROKER?
CAN YOU MAKE/TAKE SEVERAL HUNDRED OUTBOUND AND INBOUND CALLS PER DAY?
DO YOU WANT DEDICATED LEADS THAT ARE NOT SHARED WITH COWORKERS?
SIGN-ON BONUS POSSIBLE WITH PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN CAR SHIPPING BROKERAGE FIELD!
Shiplux was founded in order to revolutionize the auto transportation industry. We take shipping our customer’s vehicles as seriously as we take shipping our own. Shiplux is an auto transport and logistics firm. We ship all types of vehicles from heavy equipment to cars to boats to motorcycles, this includes domestic as well as international shipping. We offer enclosed exotic and classic car transport. Our specialties include shipping to and from Canada, as well as all major auctions in the United States. Shiplux is seeking an experienced logistics agent /Sales assistant who is able to learn quickly and start generating results immediately. The ideal candidate for this position will be an expert in working with automotive dealers, high-end clientele has vast vehicle knowledge, as well as enjoys working remotely. Please be prepared on your interview to pitch us as if you were speaking to one of our customers. Responsibilities
- Answer inbound sales calls as well as dial out on inbound leads.
- Responsible for marketing and promoting Shiplux services to automotive dealers, auctions, and other automotive-related service providers.
- Make personal sales calls to dealerships, auction houses, freight forwarders, rental car companies, and other automotive-related service providers.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships while growing sales profitability.
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales
- Effectively close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales
- Be a persuasive opener
- Must have a minimum of two or more years experience as an auto transport broker
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Vast vehicle knowledge
- Must exhibit exceptional phone skills with all clients as well as giving accurate pricing
- Must make several phone calls a day- our leads are exclusive and some of the best in the industry
- Must be available to work all different shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Must be excellent at communicating information to inquirers
- Must be able to meet the selling criteria according to the company’s standards.
- Must be aggressive in selling, and possess a positive attitude.
- Be able to work effectively remotely.
- Have a high-speed internet connection.
- Have a smartphone.
- Comfortable with a commission-based income reported on a 1099.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Knowledge & Skills
- Central Dispatch
- G Suite
- All Sales Contractors are 1099 independent contractors.
- Weekly payouts
- The more you sell the more you earn
- Sign on bonus possible with a proven track record in this specific industry
- Weekly spiffs
- Top producers can earn over $80k/yr.
- This is a remote position
- Applicants must have the authorization to work in the US
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.