Website Tad's Towing
We are looking to add the following to our team:
***Disclaimer: While the job itself is fully remote, you MUST be able to appear at the shop in Kissimmee FL at any given time. We have staff meetings and will require an in-person interview.***
- Fully Remote, Work from Home (But you must be able to come to base every once in a while)
- Dispatch Emergency Roadside Assistance
- 1099 Subcontracted
- Flexible Scheduling
What we do:
- Dispatch Motorclub Calls/Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Dispatch Priority Calls for Government Vehicles
- Collect any and all payments required by customers using Square.
- Make the calls necessary to keep drivers and customers informed.
- Ensure routes taken by drivers are the quickest and most efficient.
Software we use:
- Towbook (For all calls dispatched and monitoring)
- Verizon Reveal (GPS)
- RingCentral (For phone, text, and fax)
- AAA D3 (Dispatch AAA calls)
- Gmail (for receiving dispatcher related emails)
- Google Drive (for reviewing important documents)
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to work subcontracted
- Schedule must be flexible to company’s standards or willing to cover shifts if needed
- Must be able to work holidays excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving
- Must be able to multitask and have problem solving abilities
- Must be able to hold conversations with customers and diffuse negative situations
- Excellent customer service is required
- MUST BE ABLE TO APPEAR AT BASE AT ANY GIVEN TIME
$9.00 / hour
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Who you will meet:
All American Auto Body and Tad’s Towing. Front double doors, please park around on the grass.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit directtointerview.indeed.com.