Website XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America’s best employers. We are looking for a highly skilled professional to dispatch drivers and contribute to providing exceptional customer service. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure drivers are dispatched in a timely manner
- Preplan and make dispatch changes, assist with routing directions and clearly communicate special service requirements
- Identify pickup and delivery expectations, and record primary order dates and critical instructions
- Review available capacity within the shipping region and schedule pickup/delivery appointments
- Receive and enter orders via phone or email
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of logistics or transportation experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
It’d be great if you had:
- Associate degree
- 4 years of related experience
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.xpo.com.