Website Milton CAT
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced service advisor/dispatcher. Dispatchers are responsible for providing scheduling, communication and support for scheduling of shop work and problem solving. A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through and a positive attitude. Responsibilities include scheduling both major and minor repairs and overhauls as well as ongoing preventative maintenance work. Your ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
Milton CAT offers challenging career opportunities, extensive training and employee development along with an opportunity to grow your career and thrive under our reputation for excellence. Whether you’re looking for a steady job with great benefits, or an exciting place to start your career and grow within the organization, Milton CAT can meet your needs! We offer excellent benefits and supply you with the tools you need to maximize your potential.
- Paid Time Off + 8 company paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options for Employee and Family
- Disability & Life Insurance Packages
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – available to FT employees with 1 year+ of service
- Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Additional supplemental offerings and discount programs
- Employee Referral Program: Earn up to $1,000 for each referred person that is hired
- Answer phones and receive requests for service, quotes and installation.
- Confirm with customer scheduling of work.
- Track progress, check work status of field technicians to ensure the timely servicing of customer orders.
- Schedule, route and assign work to shop service technicians.
- Opens and update work orders.
- Analyze customer problems and prepare reports and problem logs as requested.
- Assists in time card entries, reviewing, closing and invoicing work orders.
- Maintains customer files.
- Passes on lead for work to other departments.
- Communicates with the credit department to ensure financial needs are met.
- Maintain a professional and proper personal appearance at all times adhering to company policy.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer needs.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, distribution, inventory, customer lists and financial reports.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade school preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service environment.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Power Generation or Marine service/maintenance knowledge a plus
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks and drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.