THIS POSITION IS FOR TENNESSEE RESIDENTS ONLY.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A TENNESSEE RESIDENT.
We are looking the right individual to assist in building our freight brokerage. This individual will be working on warm leads to solicit new customers for the business and will have a team of agents to broker the freight.
The best sales people are genuinely unflappable. They’re resilient, diligent, focused and have the ability to make a meaningful connection on the first call. We are looking for an agent that can research potential clients and make 50+ calls per day. Having an existing book of business is a plus.
The pay structure is flexible based on your salary requirements, experience, whether you have a book of business or not and if you open to ownership stake in the company.
It is a demanding position but it is very satisfying and rewarding. We work hard and have fun while doing so. We interact with many individuals over the phone and via email daily and your commute will only be a walk down the hall to your home office.
- Perform research on potential clients to gain knowledge about their business
- Make outbound calls on a list of potential clients
- Document all contacts and communication in the CRM.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and meet their needs
- Proven sales experience (preferable)
- Engaging phone demeanor
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Do you have a current book of business?
- Do you have an iPhone?
- Do you have a Mac computer?
- What TMS software have you used in the past?
- How much experience do you have in new customer acquisitions?
- What CRM software have you used in the past?
- Freight Broker: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.