Website Full Moon Freight, LLC
Sales Agent / Account Manager – Logistics Brokerage
Full Moon Freight, LLC is a well established and growing freight brokerage company that has been in business for over 8 years. We enjoy an excellent credit rating and reputation with our shippers and carriers. We are a company that gets the job done. We use dedication, passion, experience and personalized service to be the best in the Transportation Industry. We leverage our Extensive Freight Network to provide you the most competitive rates without sacrificing service. We offer OTR Trucking nationwide, Heavy Haul, Over Dimensional, Refrigerated Cargo, Hot Shots.
Full Moon Freight, LLC connects shippers with experienced carriers to achieve satisfactory results. We are looking for an experienced sales agent / account manager to grow our logistics brokerage firm. As a broker sales agent you will need to generate sales while developing strong relationships with customers. Full Moon Freight you will be able to obtain and negotiate competitive rates while working with a dispatcher to book and administer the load.
This is a full-time position, small base with commission position for a motivated individual. We offer a competitive straight commission percentage to our agents. This is an un-capped commission position with unlimited growth potential. We will provide the resources and staff to quote and dispatch all loads.
This is not an entry level position. Candidates must have a solid book of existing business to be considered. Those without prior experience in this position and industry need not apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary duties include but not limited to the following:
- Generate and close new business for FTL and LTL shipping
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Make sales calls on daily basis
- Provide timely and informative communication on loads status / issues to customers
- Participate in regular sales meetings to report on sales and industry trends
- Minimum 1 full year of sales experience with a logistics brokerage firm or large carrier
- Firm grasp of shipping equipment, types of trucks, and industry segments.
- Knowledge of rate trends and relationships with carriers
- Must have a solid book of existing business
- Ability to work in a team environment while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Job Type: Small base salary + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77041 (Required)
- Team Lead
- Only full-time employees eligible
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.