Website FYX Fleet Roadside Assistance
FYX Service Center is seeking a Commercial Associate (Dispatch Agent) to join our growing repair service dispatch team in Florence, KY. We are looking for a team member who exemplifies our core values, has a positive attitude and enjoys learning and working in a team environment. The Commercial Repair Coordinator (Dispatch Agent) will answer incoming calls from customers to capture emergency breakdown service requests, offer solutions and arrange repairs in an expeditious manner. Our Coordinators are highly professional, courteous and friendly while gathering and providing accurate information to customers and vendors. Our Coordinators are challenged with converting opportunities into completed jobs and earn performance based incentive (commissions).
Shifts Available – 2nd and 3rd Shift
- Provide excellent customer service while speaking with customers and vendors, in accordance with training
- Dispatch tire, mechanical and towing service to vendors
- Resolve on-demand customer requests and provide customers with product and service information
- Communicate clear expectations of costs and estimated time of arrival
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner to keep them informed
- Create service estimates, complete billing process and collect payments
- Use sales skills to overcome customer objections and persuade prospects to proceed with service rather than shopping competitors
- Provide sales information to interested prospects and forward contact information to an Inside Sales team member when necessary
- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource
- Attend training to gain detailed knowledge of minor and major mechanical repairs
- Achieve monthly targets for close percentage, gross profit per job and other targets
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in an inbound and outbound call center preferred
- Sales experience and/or strong sales skills and aptitude preferred
- Experience effectively using computers and learning new computer programs
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and amicably resolve disputes with customers and vendors
- Able to work under pressure handling multiple requests
- Attention to detail to collect and record all information accurately
- This position requires sitting at a work station carrying out a variety of both manual and computerized data entry and processing tasks
- Multi-tasking a must
- Flexibility with schedule to assist with a 24/7 365 environment
About Our Parent Company, TRAC Intermodal:
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader? Have big ideas that deserve to be heard? A career at TRAC offers a rewarding opportunity to be part of a growing, evolving and ever-improving organization. TRAC Intermodal is North America’s leading intermodal transportation equipment provider and chassis pool manager serving international shippers. Based in Princeton, New Jersey, TRAC Intermodal is opening new locations across North America, experiencing impressive growth and embracing change. If you want to work with a company whose people live its values every day, consider a career with TRAC Intermodal.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.