Website Advance Transportation Systems Inc.
Have a book of business you want to work with the support of an operations team, account team, and systems set up?
Note: This position is 100% commission and no training is offered, looking for candidates that understand how to broker freight and has a book of business set up! 1099 Agent Contract
Join our expanding ATS Logistics family, your not so typical logistics operation. We are a family owned company that is fast-growing and looking for our next agent, an ambitious go getter to add to our success and make a difference in people’s lives every day. Take advantage of this opportunity to work fully remote with a company proudly to have been voted a Best Place to Work by Cincinnati Business Courier! Our transition team will have you up and running in less than a day. You go to work – book and cover loads – and begin making money immediately with the assistance of a full-time back office support group!
We have been around for 40 years dedicated to serving our customers. We live by the motto “Service is Our Only Product” and we deliver this to our customers day in and day out. As one of nation’s most secure providers of transportation and logistical services, we offer an integrated single source solution for all our customers’ needs. With our excellent credit rating and accomplishments, we are rapidly growing in various markets and looking for an agent to contribute to our growing success!
- Work/build your own book of business
- % competitive commission structure (up to 70%)
- Problem solve and establish long term solutions
- Grow and develop long term relationships
- Identify business opportunities proposing excellent revenue potential
- Effectively manage accounts
- Extensive Logistics knowledge & experience requires
- BOOK OF BUSINESS
- Honesty, integrity, drive, focus
- Goal oriented and hardheaded
- Personable and great at creating relationships
- Problem Solving and negotiation skills
- Accounting Support
- Access to organized systems & technology (all web based)
- Legal/Claims Coverage
- In house Marketing & Communications
- WEEKLY Pay based off Invoice Date
- Quick set up
- Tangible Cost Savings to You
- Intangible Cost Savings
- Potential for benefits
- Paid time off
- Truckload service throughout North America
- Vans/Reefer/Flatbeds/Stepdecks/Specialized Equipment
- Intermodal Solutions
- LTL Services throughout North America
- Government Registered with SAM & DoD
- Expedite Services / ground & air
- White Glove Services
- International FCL & LCL Services
- Asset Recovery /Reverse Logistics Services
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $1,500.00 – $1,800.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Brokering Freight: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have a book of business?
- Fully Remote
- Ops Manager
Company’s Facebook page:
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.