Website Walkabout Logistics
· Must have a book of business (active shipping customers) and or be comfortable with building a book of business from scratch as leads / accounts are not provided. The ideal candidate wants more control of their future and income.
· The Freight Broker agent prospects for new customers and provides the customer solutions based on the carriers / providers that they source for individual transportation needs.
· WalkAbout Logistics is an agent-based model. Our sales force consists of independent agents using our industry leading TMS, massive truckload network, and financial backing. We consider every sales agent a business partner, so we will go above and beyond to ensure your needs are not only met but exceed to provide you the best opportunity for success.
· Enjoy the autonomy of self-employment while also having the support of a transportation company with an established, long-term infrastructure, and brand
· Your book of business is yours; there will not be a non-compete agreement
· Work remotely from anywhere
· Unlimited earning potential
· Dedicated agent development and growth team with personalized contacts and resources available 24/7
· Operations team available to assist in covering loads and dispatching
· Subject matter experts with over 20 years of experience across a variety of fields
· Salary and commission paid role
· Low agent saturation and no territory restrictions
· Health insurance
· Dedicated marketing team with included marketing materials
· Full scale support team with overnight and weekend hours
Why join the WalkAbout Logistics team?
· We offer solutions to help not only maintain your current customer base but allow you support to expand it. Our team has over twenty years of experience guaranteed to provide your customer with not only competitive rates but unparalleled industry service. Our impeccable credit allows us access to the highest quality carriers. The compliance department reviews each carrier’s records prior to approval to ensure only the top industry carriers will handle your customer’s needs. We fully support all sales reps, and our operations team can handle the creation of your orders from beginning to end through paperwork collections, invoicing, and payment, so you can focus solely on customer communication and growth. We understand the importance of work / life balance and can guarantee exceptional customer support in your absence. With 24/7/365 team support, we have perfected the process of creating, tracking, and updating customers throughout the entirety of their shipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $27,994.62 – $154,180.89 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.