Website Swissport International Ltd.
- Responsible for auditing fuel ticket information for accuracy.
- Train new employees as directed by Supervisors.
- Collect daily paperwork from Supervisors and Leads and inspect for accuracy.
- Enter all required information in the Swissport Fueling Varec accounting system.
- Act as a liaison between the company and its customers and relay pertinent information as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate Supervisor
- Must comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in plane flight scheduling
- Valid driver’s license
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in teams with minimal supervision
- Must have basic computer skills and be fluent in the operation of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be willing to work during various shifts
Swissport International AG, on behalf of more than 850 client-companies, provides best-in-class airport ground services for some 282 million passengers annually and handles approximately 4.8 million tons of air cargo at 115 warehouses world-wide. With a workforce of some 66,000 the world’s leading provider of airport ground services and air cargo handling is active at more than 310 airports in 49 countries on six continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.”
To apply for this job please visit swissport.taleo.net.