Website Freight Broker llc
Freight Broker llc Work For the Best!
Are you hungry to earn a lifestyle? We are looking to invest in you. Let’s talk!
Our freight brokerage is a growing third-party logistics service provider. Recently established by an industry veteran, we focus on building lasting relationships with clients, carriers, agents, vendors and our team. We pride ourselves in hiring highly motivated and dedicated team players. Our people continually deliver excellence and create a company people are proud to represent. Together, our motivated, experienced & hardworking team meet and exceed customer, agents & carrier expectations every day.
Sound like a match?
Great RESIDUAL COMMISSION EARNING POTENTIAL with long term opportunity!
- Identify new customer opportunities utilizing a variety of creative methods such as social media engagement, outbound phone calls and emails. Contact lists & leads will be provided.
- Converting prospects into customers
- Establish and regularly challenge existing sales goals.
- Penetrate assigned territories and build a steady pipeline of business.
- Communicate directly with our Business Development and Operations team.
- Assist operations team with client quotes
- Help with marketing materials and presentations for potential customers. (Cloud CRM, marketing automation software and full marketing agency support are provided).
- Forecast potential new business.
- Maintain updated knowledge of services offered, logistics industry, market conditions and competitor strategies.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and positive customer relationships.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma minimum, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 1 + year experience in logistics customer service, logistics, transportation sales, or freight forwarding experience.
- Knowledge of basic business principles, preferably in the logistics industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to make large volume of outbound calls.
- Outstanding organizational and relationship nurturing skills
- Positive, adaptive, goal-driven, resilient, tenacious follow up skills, persuasive, self-motivated, and team player qualities.
- Ability and confidence to speak with both direct shippers as well as federal government contracting companies. 35 + hours per week availability. Must have own office / home office space and normal resources (dedicated internet, phone & computer ).
- Military veterans encouraged to apply.
What you will receive in return.
Individual training with industry vets.
Base pay, residual commission and a team based quarterly bonus.
Meaningful work, what we do matters.
Remote work flexibility.
Consider applying if you are willing to put the time and effort into your success. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,137.48 – $150,368.98 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Logistics: 1 year (Required)
- B2B sales: 1 year (Required)
- 3PL: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.