Website Firebird Freight Brokers
Firebird Freight Brokers, a subsidiary of Pegasus NGV Trucking, is a full-service, non-asset brokerage company that takes pride in providing unparalleled transportation services to our customers while maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our carriers.
We are in the business of operating with integrity and compassion providing the best customer service in logistics. We STAND for each other to succeed!
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and get excited by the idea of managing your own business within a business, then you may enjoy working with us at Firebird Freight Brokers.
We believe in & have a strong sense of serving our community. We foster, support and promote an environment that makes it possible for each and every member of our team to positively impact quality of life for themselves and those they are committed to. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for logistics and life.
Everyone we encounter wins by discovering and fulfilling a life where anything is possible! “Nothing Happens Until It Moves!”
If you are interested in joining us, READ ON…
What We Expect:
- Being self motivated with a concentrated work ethic, problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional phone skills, persuasiveness, and passion for providing quality service to your customers
- Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Keen negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and confidence to distinguish yourself amongst your competition
- Must be proficient in keyboarding and able to maintain the technical and product knowledge necessary to perform the job effectively
- Exceptional execution and follow through, effective time management skills and on-time service performance
- Bachelor degree or relevant years of professional experience a plus
- Willingness to learn the freight industry & what it really takes to be a successful FFB Broker
What You Can Expect From Us:
- This Full-Time position offers a competitive base pay, bonuses, uncapped commissions – You make as much as you work!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance and paid time off
- Exciting and fun company culture
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth, including upward promotion into expanded accountabilities
- Sales competitions
- Team outings, catered lunches and family friendly events
- Laid-back dress code and an enjoyable atmosphere
- Innovative technology platforms complete with user-friendly programs and helpful onsite specialists
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Conroe, TX 77301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- freight brokering: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.