Website MLA Transport
MLA Transport is a full-service logistics and freight transportation company located in Houston, Texas, serving customers throughout the US and Canada. Our core team has been serving the industry for over 30 years. We’re currently building out a team of industry experts with an array of advanced technologies and shipping networks to become an industry leader. We are a full-service transportation solutions provider with services covering multiple industries with intelligent logistics and shipping. We have on-demand access to an internal network of 600+ trucks and 20,000+ carrier partners. We boast over 550 power units along with rail services, barge, ocean, air, LTL capabilities, and more. As a full-scope logistics provider, MLA Transport offers warehousing, pipe yards, port services, trans-loading, and materials handling.
- Freight Broker (Sales Account Manager)
- MLA Transport Galleria Area, Houston, TX 77057
- Location: Houston Texas (Galleria area)
- Strong leader who can hire, train and manage an A-Team of Sales Agents and Dispatchers.
- Salary: 90,000 – 150,000 plus Bonuses
- Benefits: Health Insurance; 401K; Paid vacation + Bonuses
Who We’re Looking For:
- This role is designed for a Freight Broker with 3 to 5 years’ experience in logistic brokerage industry.
- It’s for a passionate entrepreneur who wants the benefit of building a financially backed company with assets to back you.
- If you’re a strong leader working for a non-asset-based firm that values numbers more than your professional development, you should apply.
- We not only offer access to full-scale assets, but we also offer operational support.
- So, if you want to create a win/win deal for your book of business, we’d like to talk with you.
- We’re an amazing group of people who know business and hire the best!
Four Reasons to Consider a Remote Broker Role with MLA Transport
- Opportunity to build financially backed transportation and logistics company.
- We’ll build operational support around you.
- Strong Compensation, Bonuses and Benefits.
- Become an core component of a fast-growing cost-continental transportation and logistics company.
Requirements of a successful Freight Broker with MLA Transport Logistics:
- 3 years’ experience as a broker/transportation solutions provider with established customer base.
- Passionate entrepreneur who desires full range support for building your book of business and maximizing your potential.
- Strong leader who can hire, train, and manage an A-Team of Sales Agents and Dispatchers.
- Provide excellent customer service and are an effective communicator who is easily accessible.
- Excel at managing relationships with customers.
- Savvy at negotiating rates based on market conditions.
- Naturally motivated and skilled salesperson driven to build your book clients and carriers daily.
- Creative thinker who enjoys a competitive, team-based atmosphere.
- Strong multi-tasker who is adept at navigating multiple computer systems.
- Experience using CRM and TMS systems (McLeod).
- Familiar using KPI’s as a measure of performance and accountability.
- Driven by a high moral and ethical compass.
Benefits MLA Transport Provides Freight Brokers:
- On-demand access to our internal network of 600+ trucks and 20,000+ carrier partners.
- As a full-scope logistics provider, we offer warehousing, pipe yards, port services, transloading and materials handling.
- We boast over 550 power units along with rail services, barge, ocean, air, and LTL capabilities.
- We offer CRM protection over your accounts.
- You will be given a company issued laptop and remote McLeod access.
- Commissions paid on billing date.
- We will provide you with operational support at no expense to you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77057: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Broker/Transportation/Logistics: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.