Website ALL PRO CARRIERS INC
COMMISSIONED FREIGHT BROKER
Commissioned Freight Broker–
$55,000 to $250,000 Annually
Looking for a Freight Broker in Mo
Looking for experienced transportation professionals to work as independent agents on a salary and commission basis.
- Present and sell freight products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential freight partners
- Reach agreed upon contracts targets by the deadline
- Maintain a book of business to retain continuous freight and manufacturers
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in transportation or freight industry
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why work for us:
- If you are tired of reporting to a cubicle for 50 hours a week only to return home and deal with the job at night as well, only to make your bosses money, this may be for you.
- Get paid on invoiced receivables on a weekly basis.
- Existing book of business is not necessary but a plus
Look forward to hearing from you!
To achieve service excellence in our most important relationships with our network of sales, operations, and capacity specialists, employees, and shipper clients. In pursuit of our mission, we are focused on new and empowering information systems, risk management strategies, and cutting our own path of innovation and best practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $48,705.00 – $59,528.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes, occasionally
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.