FREIGHT BROKER AGENT
Top Salary in the Area PLUS Bonuses, Earning
On-the-job, Paid Training Provided!
Transportation / Dispatcher Experience Required
Magic Valley Truck Brokers Inc. is hiring now for Freight Broker Agents!
We pride ourselves on being the “best of the best” and continue to provide excellent customer service and attention to detail that our customers have come to expect! We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated Freight Broker Agent to coordinate between trucking companies, shippers and receivers nationwide with a variety of commodities. We are seeking an experienced logistics transportation professional with experience in sales.
Magic Valley Truck Brokers Inc. is celebrating 65 years in business! We became one of Idaho’s first truck brokers and are known as “Your friendly truck brokers”. Over the years we have grown and now operate in 48 states. The longevity in our family-based company instills the integrity and honesty that makes us strong in the industry.
What we offer:
- Top salary in the area! Tell us about your experience – Earning over $80K is not uncommon!
- Monthly & year-end bonuses!
- Summer bonuses!
- On-the-job, paid training
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- $100,000 Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 5–day work week and one Saturday a month (on-call only)
Responsibilities – Freight Broker Agent:
- Negotiate with carriers to procure the best rate available and the optimal service time
- Be the first contact for customer service with shippers and receivers as well as with carriers
- Track shipments to ensure all load requirements are met.
- Find and develop qualified new carriers and customers
- Keep accurate records of relevant activities
- Update customers on status of shipments and assist with other inquiries
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends in the transportation marketplace
Requirements – Freight Broker Agent:
- Transportation/dispatcher experience is required
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Prefer prior domestic operations/dispatch experience working in the transportation field
- High-Energy, personable character with superior customer service and excellent telephone skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills
- Must possess the aptitude to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Must be a good team player
- A way to and from work
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com