Website MC Freight
MC Freight is a locally owned brokerage and asset-based carrier in St. Charles is looking for an organized, high energy person to join the dispatch team. The qualified candidate will work directly with our drivers. You will coordinate and manage the schedules of our truck drivers to ensure our loads are picked up and delivered in a timely manor.. We are looking for someone willing to do what it takes to move the team forward while keeping focus on growing our brokerage.
Skills needed to do the job successfully include:
Basic use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Data entry (keyboard and ten-key skills)
Use of logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
Clear and effective communication with a wide and varying audience
Attention to detail and follow-through
Minimum requirements include high school diploma and 2 year brokerage experience.
We work in a casual atmosphere and offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance, 401(K) plan, paid time off and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Logistics/Dispatcher: 2 years (Preferred)
- industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.