Website Logistics Worldwide
FREIGHT AGENT / BROKER – Entry Level Position
This is a LOCAL position (NO REMOTE)
Looking to take your freight brokering career to the next level? Join the LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE Team!
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING!!!
2-5 years of Freight Brokerage SALES Experience
2-5 years of Truckload Experience
Small to large Book of Business
Logistics Worldwide is currently looking to hire FREIGHT BROKER AGENTS. Logistics Worldwide considers every agent as a business partner. This position is responsible for generating new revenue through cold calling leads via the telephone and internet to pursue business. As a Freight broker you will assess business potential, plan and organize call campaigns and provide formal client presentations via web demonstrations. We embrace the agent model, and our agents enjoy an exclusive family feel. Our agents receive the most aggressive commission split. Experience preferred but not required.
At Logistics Worldwide we pride ourselves on our fun, refreshing, family-like culture, believing that you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. We practice partnering with our agents, not resumes, and treat them as the very foundation of everything we want to be. We understand that open minded and innovative personalities can accomplish anything. We strive for innovation and speed to market and appreciate that this cannot be done without the greatest TEAM. Our culture defines us.
What we offer:
· COMPETITIVE Base Salary Plus Commission Scale
· 100,000+ FTL carriers and competitive LTL rates
· Dedicated agent development / growth team
· Must have a book of business (shipping customers) in excess of $75,000 in GP
· Must have experience in freight brokering or freight sales
· Qualifying candidates can earn in excess of $100,000 annually
· Auto-posting to load boards (DAT, Truckstop, PostEverywhere)
· Advanced technology with digital signing, tracing, tracking, and auto truck matching
· Available carrier group to assist in covering loads and dispatching
· Very low customer saturation and customer protection on your accounts
· All the new leads you can process.
· CRM Access for all your clients
· Sales contests
Job Types: Full-time, Commission PLUS Base Salary
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 annually Plus Commissions
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Logistics Worldwide is one of the most progressive transportation management companies in the business. Our focus is to provide customers with superior supply chain management services and best in class technology at the lowest possible cost while providing customers with the above and beyond level of customer service they deserve. With our unique and progressive approach to transportation management, Logistics Worldwide helps customers of all sizes drive savings and simplification into their supply chains. When you select Logistics Worldwide to manage your transportation processes, you get a true partner and the recognized leader in the third-party logistics industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Do you have a Non-Compete with your previous company?
- Do you currently have a book of business that you can bring with you?
- What is the Gross Profit of your book of business currently?
- Do you understand this is a sales position?
- Can you reliably commute to this job location?
- When are you able to start work, if hired?
- What is the best phone number to reach you at?
- What is your current annual or Hourly salary?
- Are you currently employed?
- What is the best email to reach you at?
- What is your expected annual or hourly salary at your future employers?
- Freight Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.