Website Paradigm Transportation Management Group
R&R Express is actively hiring for our Professional Sales team both in our local office in Pittsburgh, PA. and remote candidates. This position is ideal for the individual who is self-motivated by uncapped commissions, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a surrounding team willing to propel your growth.
R&R Express Holdco Inc. & Affiliates, is an established, growing transportation & logistics company headquartered in Findlay Township, PA. We are changing the way supply chain operates through technology and outstanding customer service.
Named a Best Place to Work in Pittsburgh FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING, we value our employees through opportunity and relationships. (Not to mention a brand-new office!) We offer competitive benefits, 401K, PTO, and a stellar free gymnasium.
Establish new business opportunities through relationship building and management. Find, acquire and retain customers through consistent follow up, customer service, and a passion for getting the job done. You will work with both customers are carriers to ensure the fulfilment of each shipment.
For those new to the industry, you will be working to dispatch trucks for our well-established clients, while simultaneously working to build your own customer base.
For those experienced in the industry, you will work with our growing dispatch team who will assist in fulfilling your shipments for our already established clients. Our operations and technology team will efficiently manage the back end to ensure customer satisfaction
Note: We are willing to also bring on brand new Freight brokers/Dispatchers. Anyone who has their own trucks and wants to work with R & R Express are greatly advised to apply. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Flexible schedule
- 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday
- On call & Weekends will be needed at times, in order to fulfill customer needs
- Commission pay
- Broker: 1 year (Preferred)
- DAT and Internet Truckstop (Preferred)
- Comfortable making 40+ cold calls daily
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 experience (Excel and Outlook a must)
- Detail oriented
- Analytical – Like crunching the numbers
- Will you have a book of business that you are bringing to our company?
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Remote Opportunities
- Yes – 2-week training period
Typical start time:
- 8:00 AM
Typical end time:
- 5:00 PM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Self-motivated – You want to work hard, make money, and have fun doing it
- People-oriented – You enjoy interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – You enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Eligible if working as W2 employee
- Yes – if not located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.